The Student Room Group

Tesco Job Application Error Message

Got a job offer from Tesco and before I accept, it wants me to fill in a 'Joiner Information Form' which i do but then it gives the message 'Sorry there was an error submitting the form. A notification has been sent to our colleagues and they will get in contact with you soon.' Been trying since yesterday but no one has got in contact with me and still hasn't been submitting. Has anybody else experienced this?
Reply 1
Yes I am currently having the same problem
Reply 2
Original post by gakpo
Got a job offer from Tesco and before I accept, it wants me to fill in a 'Joiner Information Form' which i do but then it gives the message 'Sorry there was an error submitting the form. A notification has been sent to our colleagues and they will get in contact with you soon.' Been trying since yesterday but no one has got in contact with me and still hasn't been submitting. Has anybody else experienced this?

thought you were getting paid a packet ghosting up front every game
Reply 3
Original post by examboard
thought you were getting paid a packet ghosting up front every game

nope. still don't get paid enough to buy my 2 dogs lisandro and raphael their dog food
Reply 4
Original post by AGC_
Yes I am currently having the same problem

if you figure out what to do, give me a shout. literally hasn't been working for 3 days straight.
Reply 5
hahahah wtf that's too weird I support united haha , but please enjoy your champions league football :\
Original post by gakpo
nope. still don't get paid enough to buy my 2 dogs lisandro and raphael their dog food
Reply 6
Original post by gakpo

I’m supposed to start today but haven’t even signed the contract or done induction because I couldn’t complete the form. What do I do ??
Reply 7
Original post by daniel1x
I’m supposed to start today but haven’t even signed the contract or done induction because I couldn’t complete the form. What do I do ??

contact your manager. i don’t think you’re meant to start today, you can’t start before induction. just ask him for help, the email for induction comes 3-4 days after the email offering a job, at least that’s what happened with me. i ended up not submitting the form and my manager just sorted things out and i got an email for induction.

Quick Reply

Latest

Trending

Trending