The Student Room Group

Gift year

Hello
Maybe someone could help me.

Year 21/22 of studies withdrawn due to health reasons
Year 22/23 could not be continued due to first years of withdrawn due to health reasons

My question
I have been asked to repay back student loan. Do not understand As its been provided that withdrawn is due to health reasons will need to change for online studies. Is that's is not given as a gift Year because I couldn't continued and completed due to health reasons.

How can I get proof that the years is as a gift Year.
Original post by Vin80
Hello
Maybe someone could help me.

Year 21/22 of studies withdrawn due to health reasons
Year 22/23 could not be continued due to first years of withdrawn due to health reasons

My question
I have been asked to repay back student loan. Do not understand As its been provided that withdrawn is due to health reasons will need to change for online studies. Is that's is not given as a gift Year because I couldn't continued and completed due to health reasons.

How can I get proof that the years is as a gift Year.

Hi there,

If you withdraw from your course, we require the university to send us an electronic change of circumstances to confirm this. Once received, we will then work out what you should have been paid for the length of time you attended. If you have been paid too much, this will be classed as an overpayment and be due to be repaid straight away. Can you confirm if you're going back into study?

Thanks,
Claire

Quick Reply

Latest

Trending

Trending