The Student Room Group

He was very nice to me now he’s totally cold

what does this kind of behaviour mean? He is my instructor for driving. I know he is my teacher and we should have professional relationship but he is 24 and I am 22 so ofc we have same topics to talk about, I loved driving with him it was always fun we were laughing a lot also bit of flirting. Today I had lesson with him again. He was totally cold, arrogant. The whole lesson was quiet we havent said a word only when he explained me things around driving as my teacher but apart of it nothing. I’m kind of sad bcs I was looking forward to have lesson with him, it was really fun. But since he changed behavior it’s a disaster. He treats me like I did something bad to him… How would you understand this change in his behavior? Not forget to mention I didnt have romantic interest in him, I just liked him as a good friend because we had so many in common things..
Reply 1
Hi there. He's probably just trying to keep things professional. He may have realised that the relationship/friendship was changing, and didn't want it to impact on your lessons. It's difficult to teach a friend to drive, as you don't want to correct them! That's not to say that you can't be friends once you pass your test. Hopefully that won't be long? When you do, ask him to join you for a drink to celebrate.

Quick Reply

Latest

Trending

Trending