The Student Room Group

Is this a bad look?

At work I've been mainly focussed on my role/job and just making sure I produce good quality content.

I'm so busy in my role, that I literally don't have time to focus on the news/gossip in my company.

I know briefly what's going on in my company, but not to the fully extent to than my colleagues.

My colleagues would ask me questions like, did you see this email by X? and sometimes my response would be no, other times would be yes.

Is this a bad look? I just want to my focus on my job and I know it's important to know stuff in the company too.

Just don't want them to think I'm being naive
Reply 1
Original post by Anonymous
At work I've been mainly focussed on my role/job and just making sure I produce good quality content.

I'm so busy in my role, that I literally don't have time to focus on the news/gossip in my company.

I know briefly what's going on in my company, but not to the fully extent to than my colleagues.

My colleagues would ask me questions like, did you see this email by X? and sometimes my response would be no, other times would be yes.

Is this a bad look? I just want to my focus on my job and I know it's important to know stuff in the company too.

Just don't want them to think I'm being naive

Carry on as you are, but remember when you’re in a work social setting to try and join in.

Quick Reply

Latest

Trending

Trending