The Student Room Group

Student Finance name help

Hi, i called up student finance a month ago to help update my name and they did it finally after an hour. It was an Indian lady who kept putting my phone on hold a lot of times but at the end she updated and i logged in and saw the correct spelling of my name. However now a month letter, i have recieved my entitlenment letter where my name is spelt wrong again and i logged in and saw it was incorrect. I'm not sure what happened because i got it fixed a month ago, sending evidence and everything and now somehow its been changed again alongside the name for my bank account (spelt incorrectly when i had it spelt right) can someone help please!!
Original post by 2760
Hi, i called up student finance a month ago to help update my name and they did it finally after an hour. It was an Indian lady who kept putting my phone on hold a lot of times but at the end she updated and i logged in and saw the correct spelling of my name. However now a month letter, i have recieved my entitlenment letter where my name is spelt wrong again and i logged in and saw it was incorrect. I'm not sure what happened because i got it fixed a month ago, sending evidence and everything and now somehow its been changed again alongside the name for my bank account (spelt incorrectly when i had it spelt right) can someone help please!!

Hi there,

If you can contact us on 0300 100 0607 or use the live chat in your account we'll be able to look into this and further assist you. Thanks, Jason

Quick Reply

Latest

Trending

Trending