The Student Room Group

Am I graduate and obtain degree without registration

Hi,

I need some advice. I have just finished my 3rd year with nothing to show for it as due to personal problems I couldn’t show up. I’m going to repeat the year however I know I’m my heart I just don’t want to be a social worker.
I am wondering if I can complete my final year and graduate WITHOUT completing final placement. It is ‘part of’ a module and wondering if not going it could mean I don’t get enough credits etc. I just do not want to be a social worker to my core and feel like doing a 100 day statutory placement will not only be very difficult for me but a waste of time for the LA. Any advice? I’m going to ask my course leader but she will likely not know the answer. She’s on annual leave currently and can’t stop wondering about it
Reply 1
if anyone is going to know about your specific course at your specific uni its going to be your course leader. wait for her to get back.

Most courses with a placement involved are as such that you have to comeplete the placement to graduate as lots of learning occurs on the job. Just do the palcement and then after graduation when you're getting into a different career you can talk about trasnferable skills. Also you might really like it.

Quick Reply

Latest