The Student Room Group

Can I reuse my coursework for my uncapped resit?

Hello everyone, I had extenuating circumstances that had affected me throughout the semester at university so I decided to resit a business module that is currently uncapped for me in June. I submitted the original work in its original deadline as I was awaiting the approval of my EC application and it was suggested by the university. However, now that the results have come out for everyone the resit information has also come out. The assessment and assignment is exactly the same and I am wondering if I am allowed to reuse my work and improve upon it even though I submitted it. It is marked as 0 on my results because I applied for an uncapped resit although it was graded and had feedback, I have tried to contact the module leader but have had no response but a friend retook this module in another semester and he was told by his module leader it was perfectly fine to do. If I were to do this, would it come out as plagarism or any of the sort, it is a really long assignment that I only have under 3 weeks to complete. Thank you.
Original post by anony21234
Hello everyone, I had extenuating circumstances that had affected me throughout the semester at university so I decided to resit a business module that is currently uncapped for me in June. I submitted the original work in its original deadline as I was awaiting the approval of my EC application and it was suggested by the university. However, now that the results have come out for everyone the resit information has also come out. The assessment and assignment is exactly the same and I am wondering if I am allowed to reuse my work and improve upon it even though I submitted it. It is marked as 0 on my results because I applied for an uncapped resit although it was graded and had feedback, I have tried to contact the module leader but have had no response but a friend retook this module in another semester and he was told by his module leader it was perfectly fine to do. If I were to do this, would it come out as plagarism or any of the sort, it is a really long assignment that I only have under 3 weeks to complete. Thank you.

Ask the university direct, not TSR, they will have a clear policy on this so don't guess. Talk to the course director of you can't get an answer from the module leader.
(edited 10 months ago)

Quick Reply

Latest

Trending

Trending