The Student Room Group

What could happen here

Ive been feeling slightly stressed which I shouted to myself. As a result, my lungs did not feel good as it felt they were denied of oxygen that is how stressed I felt.

I felt like I was going to poo blood poo, however I'm ok, I'm better now and the the I was stressed about it went my way, so its all good

I'm feeling ok now.

What could happen here health wise?
Reply 1
Original post by Analyst89
Ive been feeling slightly stressed which I shouted to myself. As a result, my lungs did not feel good as it felt they were denied of oxygen that is how stressed I felt.

I felt like I was going to poo blood poo, however I'm ok, I'm better now and the the I was stressed about it went my way, so its all good

I'm feeling ok now.

What could happen here health wise?

I would say quite a serious case of incoherency, it is contagious so i would advise bed rest and a warm cocoa.

Greg
Reply 2
I'm very ignorant, could it lead to something serious developing?

EDIT: brain fade, I'm not ignorant, meant to say I'm unaware of how what this could do to my health
(edited 9 months ago)
Reply 3
Original post by Analyst89
I'm very ignorant, could it lead to something serious developing?

Ignorance is sadly untreatable, but can be reduced with a large amount of reading and listening to other people from different cultures and ideologies. Ignorance rarely develops to full blown xenophobia or as doctors call it a case of the "farage"
Reply 4
Cheers, I'll take the suggestion of getting bed rest

I meant I was meant to say I'm ignorant of how this could may affect my health, I had a blooper of a brain fade there.
(edited 9 months ago)
Reply 5
See a doctor.

Quick Reply

Latest

Trending

Trending