The Student Room Group

Student funding after two years funding

In the most direct way. Basically I used up two years of student finance regarding a course ( even though I changed my course). I started a whole year again after suspending this last year because of a police incident.

To also make it clear I am working now to form a compelling personal reason right to my loan of 21/22.

But if it doesn’t go through my university has said that they will cover the cost for free because of the cost of living.

So my plan B is either get my Compelling evidence accepted and start a year again or continue retaking module for free!

Do I have to apply if it’s free because I used to two years loan.
Original post by Hussein20023
In the most direct way. Basically I used up two years of student finance regarding a course ( even though I changed my course). I started a whole year again after suspending this last year because of a police incident.

To also make it clear I am working now to form a compelling personal reason right to my loan of 21/22.

But if it doesn’t go through my university has said that they will cover the cost for free because of the cost of living.

So my plan B is either get my Compelling evidence accepted and start a year again or continue retaking module for free!

Do I have to apply if it’s free because I used to two years loan.

Hi Hussein,

You only need to apply for Compelling Personal Reasons if your university are requesting fees that you want us to pay. If they are not requesting these then you don't need to apply for the CPR. Thanks, Jason

Quick Reply

Latest

Trending

Trending