The Student Room Group

Student finance please answer

Hello student finance , I am looking to do HND business for 2 years after complete a full undergraduate degree by doing the BA (Hons) Business and Management Progression Route (Level 6) 1 year.
I have three years funding student finance . Will the funding be enough?
Original post by Missericasilva
Hello student finance , I am looking to do HND business for 2 years after complete a full undergraduate degree by doing the BA (Hons) Business and Management Progression Route (Level 6) 1 year.
I have three years funding student finance . Will the funding be enough?

Hi there,

You wouldn't be eligible for funding as you would hold an equal level qualification or higher.

Thanks, Clare
But the HND is level 4 and 5?
I would want to do the top up level 6
So I wouldn’t be funded for the level 6?
Which the level 6 is one year top up
So HND 4+ 5 two years
Level 6 top up 1 year
So HND 4+ 5 two years
Level 6 top up 1 year

Hi there,

Sorry, you said ' I am looking to do HND business for 2 years after complete a full undergraduate degree' That reads that you would be attending the full undergraduate degree after the HND. If you meant the other way around then yes, you should be eligible for support for the Top Up year.

Thanks, Clare
Sorry for the confusion I mean to do the HND and after do a top up year. to receive a full undergraduate degree
Sorry for the confusion I mean to do the HND and after do a top up year. to receive a full undergraduate degree

Hi there,

This sounds fine, yes - to be sure we'd recommend making an application online if you haven't done so already and we can confirm this.

Thanks, Graeme

https://www.gov.uk/student-finance-register-login

Quick Reply

Latest

Trending

Trending