The Student Room Group

Does this make sense?

Recently china made a policy and it affected my mom. My mom has a
younger sister in china and because my mom lives in the uk my mom's sister now has limited choices of universities. China's government is scared that there might be spies and they don't want to employ people in the army and other services in fear of that person being a spy because they have a sibling oversea. Is that fair?
Yes, it does make sense.
It's to be expected considering their social credit system, espionage activities and the historic policies of the CCP within Chinese territories.
Reply 2
Original post by londonmyst
Yes, it does make sense.
It's to be expected considering their social credit system, espionage activities and the historic policies of the CCP within Chinese territories.

why create that policy this month though?Something must've happened for them to create it
Original post by Anonymous #1
why create that policy this month though?Something must've happened for them to create it

It's probably been quietly practiced as part of the social credit system for a lot longer.
Reply 4
Original post by londonmyst
It's probably been quietly practiced as part of the social credit system for a lot longer.

Yeah probably has considering the policy has not been shared publicly with other countries .

Quick Reply

Latest

Trending

Trending