The Student Room Group

Changing my course Student Finance

So, I’ve applied for student finance for adult nursing, but I’ve actually decided to study psychology instead, I’ll be going to the same university, same start and end dates and everything, just the course name is different, I don’t have access to a printer though and it’s saying I need to print a form off, is there any other way of changing the course name?
Original post by BTom1998
So, I’ve applied for student finance for adult nursing, but I’ve actually decided to study psychology instead, I’ll be going to the same university, same start and end dates and everything, just the course name is different, I don’t have access to a printer though and it’s saying I need to print a form off, is there any other way of changing the course name?

Hi there,

If you click on your current application, there is an option on the right-hand side of the page to view and manage your application. Here you will be able to amend your university, course, course year or living location etc. This then takes an estimated 15 working days to process. If it doesn't allow you to do this it will prompt you to download the CO1 form which you can then upload digitally to your account. Thanks, Jason
Reply 2
Great thankyou!
Original post by BTom1998
Great thankyou!

Hi there, You are more than welcome. Thanks, Angela

Quick Reply

Latest

Trending

Trending