The Student Room Group

Maintenance Loan BLOCKED

Hi so basically i should have been paid on the 17th july but i had a pockit account which had a limit that i didnt know of so only £3000 could be received at a time and my payment has been sent back to student finance so i changed my bank details sent in my new bank statement and it still shows as blocked.
I call them every day and they always say different stuff i keep asking them to update it with the payment date but still nothing.
They have everything that they needed only thing is that they wont update it to a new payment date i dont know why? They say everything is fine they got everything needed it will be updated i should get my payment this week for %100 but still nothing, i keep asking them to put a note on my account for someone to do something but they dont bother with it and now its taking an awful lot of time.
What should i do please someone help me??
If i dont receive my payment this week i wont be able to get to school or pay my rent etc..
(edited 9 months ago)
Original post by Faszfej123
Hi so basically i should have been paid on the 17th july but i had a pockit account which had a limit that i didnt know of so only £3000 could be received at a time and my payment has been sent back to student finance so i changed my bank details sent in my new bank statement and it still shows as blocked.
I call them every day and they always say different stuff i keep asking them to update it with the payment date but still nothing.
They have everything that they needed only thing is that they wont update it to a new payment date i dont know why? They say everything is fine they got everything needed it will be updated i should get my payment this week for %100 but still nothing, i keep asking them to put a note on my account for someone to do something but they dont bother with it and now its taking an awful lot of time.
What should i do please someone help me??
If i dont receive my payment this week i wont be able to get to school or pay my rent etc..

Hi there,

When did you send your statement to us? When did you change your bank account details?
You would need to call us so we can check this for you, as we don't have account access over social media.

Thanks,
Claire

Quick Reply

Latest

Trending

Trending