The Student Room Group

What to do about my job??

Hey all so Iv been offered a web development volunteering job working from home with a company called educating beyond borders. My manager said that she'd consider me for a job after 3 to 6 months once iv completed a task. Iv set up an email account with proton mail and signed the volunteer agreement form like she wanted me to. But now iv not heard anything from her since Friday and she was meant to give me the task on Saturday. Iv tried calling her but it just goes to voicemail and she's not responding to my msgs or emails so what should I do??
Original post by cherlloydfan1
Hey all so Iv been offered a web development volunteering job working from home with a company called educating beyond borders. My manager said that she'd consider me for a job after 3 to 6 months once iv completed a task. Iv set up an email account with proton mail and signed the volunteer agreement form like she wanted me to. But now iv not heard anything from her since Friday and she was meant to give me the task on Saturday. Iv tried calling her but it just goes to voicemail and she's not responding to my msgs or emails so what should I do??

Do you have any alternative contact details for the company or have you tried other ways to contact them (like their social media pages)? It might be worth trying to contact her via a different route e.g. company social media or an alternative contact if you're worried that she's not getting back to you.

How much communication did you have with her before you signed the volunteer agreement?

Quick Reply

Latest

Trending

Trending