The Student Room Group

I have made a mistake in one section of my PN1 form for applying for a loan, I need h

In one section I wrote my course is 4 years long and ends in 2027, when in reality it ends after 3 years, how can I amend this?
Reply 1
Original post by billawarra
In one section I wrote my course is 4 years long and ends in 2027, when in reality it ends after 3 years, how can I amend this?

The tuition fee amount is correct tho
Reply 2
pls really need help
pls really need help

Hi there, Is your application showing on your online account? Thanks, Angela
Reply 4
Original post by Angela SFE
Hi there, Is your application showing on your online account? Thanks, Angela

no I had to send a physical copy of the pn1 form, not online
no I had to send a physical copy of the pn1 form, not online

Hi there, We would therefore require you to send us a change of circumstances form once the PN1 has been entered onto the online account. Thanks, Angela
Reply 6
Hi there, We would therefore require you to send us a change of circumstances form once the PN1 has been entered onto the online account. Thanks, Angela

Hi, the reason why I wrote 4 years was because Im doing Biomedicine course for 3 years then planning on doing masters for one year, but on the University portal its saying the course is 3 years, so im not 100% sure wether I should have written 4 or 3 years
Reply 7

How do you know when it has been entered onto the online account?
How do you know when it has been entered onto the online account?

Hi there,

Our current timescales for data entry are approximately 5 working days, with subject to change depending on our current volumes.

https://logon.slc.co.uk/cas/login

Thanks, Clare

Quick Reply

Latest

Trending

Trending