The Student Room Group

More Information about SLC

Hi,

I'm thinking to applied for Master Degree in university, however, I have checked the Government SLC website and it mentions that for Master's Loan, we will get £12,167.

My Question is that, if the university fees is £10,250. Will I still get that rest of the remaining which can help me towards my accommodation?

Another Question is that, it show the SLC Loan is split in 33/33/34. But I want to know will I get full SLC Loan for master of £12,167 or I will get it split and if I get Split, how will it work out with university..
Original post by Yaseen10
Hi,

I'm thinking to applied for Master Degree in university, however, I have checked the Government SLC website and it mentions that for Master's Loan, we will get £12,167.

My Question is that, if the university fees is £10,250. Will I still get that rest of the remaining which can help me towards my accommodation?

Another Question is that, it show the SLC Loan is split in 33/33/34. But I want to know will I get full SLC Loan for master of £12,167 or I will get it split and if I get Split, how will it work out with university..

Hi there,

You are entitled to the full amount for your course. As we don't pay Tuition Fees, you can use the funding we provide to pay for them if you wish, the funding is there for you to use as you need.

Thanks, Clare

Quick Reply

Latest

Trending

Trending