The Student Room Group

Ask a university student anything

I know some of you are starting university in September and have some questions.

If you have any, feel free to ask away and I will try my best to answer it :smile:
Reply 1
Can living in halls be annoying? I've heard horror stories about thin walls and bad flatmates and I don't want to have to suffer through that. Would I be better off trying to rent somewhere off the campus?
Reply 2
Original post by CaptainDuckie
I know some of you are starting university in September and have some questions.

If you have any, feel free to ask away and I will try my best to answer it :smile:

How I can book rooms in uk? Best options
Original post by Doomotron
Can living in halls be annoying? I've heard horror stories about thin walls and bad flatmates and I don't want to have to suffer through that. Would I be better off trying to rent somewhere off the campus?

I actually didn’t rent on campus, I went for private. These tend to be a lot cheaper than campus.

and in terms of the horror stories that you have heard, remember that every experience is entirely subjective. Even if you have problems, you could get assistance from head office and could resolve any problems that you have.
Original post by Kumarmanish
How I can book rooms in uk? Best options

It depends which branch you want to book with. But normally, booking online tends to be the easier option.

search for accommodation in your city and look for rooms with suitable pricing. Before you book anything though, make sure you have enough maintenance loans to fund you for the duration of your studies.

Quick Reply

Latest

Trending

Trending