The Student Room Group

Transferring to Music with sound design from Maths with Integrated foundation year

Good evening I hope you are having a good day.

I have recently been discontinued from my maths degree at Royal Holloway and applied for Music with Sound Design. EPMS hasn't gotten back to me; it has been about 3 weeks now. SFE told me if I don't get my guardian to sign their details, I will get the minimum amount.

My guardian will only give her details once she knows that my transfer has been accepted.

What should I do so I don't get the minimum amount of SFE and when is the latest I can change my application (I went on the website and I couldn't reapply to a different course)?
Original post by Folls
Good evening I hope you are having a good day.

I have recently been discontinued from my maths degree at Royal Holloway and applied for Music with Sound Design. EPMS hasn't gotten back to me; it has been about 3 weeks now. SFE told me if I don't get my guardian to sign their details, I will get the minimum amount.

My guardian will only give her details once she knows that my transfer has been accepted.

What should I do so I don't get the minimum amount of SFE and when is the latest I can change my application (I went on the website and I couldn't reapply to a different course)?

Hi there, We can award you the minimum so funding is available for the start of the course and then your Sponsor can provide the required details and we will reassess your funding. Thanks, Angela

Quick Reply

Latest

Trending

Trending