The Student Room Group

Feeling sad

I just started to feel sad because I just thought about how I won't see most of my friends in September as I will be going to Sixth form. I still have some friends going to sixth form as well but this thought just makes me feel so sad
Reply 1
Original post by serterweryerper
I just started to feel sad because I just thought about how I won't see most of my friends in September as I will be going to Sixth form. I still have some friends going to sixth form as well but this thought just makes me feel so sad

It is a big step and it is sad to not be continuing with all of your friends. The fact you're sad shows you care about them but this is an exciting new chapter of your life because it's an opportunity for you to grow and develop. It's nice you have some friends heading into sixth form with you but you might even find that by the end of the 2 years, you have a new friendship group entirely! Life is full of lots of changes, some you can anticipate and some you cannot. It might take some time getting used to but I would definitely suggest meeting up with those friends who are not going to your sixth form whenever you all get the chance (whether online or in person) so you're all regularly staying in the loop. That should hopefully help to make the transition easier. :hugs:
(edited 8 months ago)

Quick Reply

Latest

Trending

Trending