The Student Room Group

A-Level History & autism

Hi I am autistic and am having difficulty condensing material into flash cards & revision notes. I literally don't know how to do it and there so many sources for my history topic. My teacher doesn't kniw how to help me and I'm really stressed. Can anyone help please?
Original post by AnnaJoy06
Hi I am autistic and am having difficulty condensing material into flash cards & revision notes. I literally don't know how to do it and there so many sources for my history topic. My teacher doesn't kniw how to help me and I'm really stressed. Can anyone help please?

Would it be possible to talk to someone in your school/college's SEN department? They may be able to help you better
Hi,
I'm autistic, and even though I didn't do history at A-level I struggled with this for other subjects
I don't know what the specification is like for history but I used the specification to try and work out the key bits of information

Also, have you tried finding revision notes online for history I know for me I find it difficult to understand something if I haven't written it myself and you might be the same but maybe it might help to see what they include and then you could include the same information but reword it so that you can understand it better
Reply 3
Hi that's good advice. Thanks

Quick Reply

Latest

Trending

Trending