The Student Room Group

Didn’t meet entry requirements but still got accepted

I applied to University of Hertfordshire to study Film & Television. I was predicted ABB, requirements were BBC and i got CCD😬 Did they make a mistake? I got the confirmation and everything…
Original post by Etoile2004
I applied to University of Hertfordshire to study Film & Television. I was predicted ABB, requirements were BBC and i got CCD😬 Did they make a mistake? I got the confirmation and everything…

Then surely it can’t have been a mistake.

Universities often do take offer holders who miss the offer by a few grades, so this isn’t as rare as you might think.
Reply 2
Original post by TypicalNerd
Then surely it can’t have been a mistake.

Universities often do take offer holders who miss the offer by a few grades, so this isn’t as rare as you might think.

ohh okay, thanks so much for the reply

Hello,

Congratulations!!
This isn’t a mistake. I got into my university with a grade beneath what I needed (though these grades were later changed because I was the covid year)

Some universities will accept people into the course with lower grades it’s never a guarantee so usually people can’t say you’ll definitely get in, but it’ll happen. Congrats again on your offer

Dom

Hi @Etoile2004

Massive congratulations

No, no mistake :smile: you can always ring them though to reassure yourself :smile:

Good luck

Sera

Huge congratulations @Etoile2004 🎉 🎉 🎉
This is amazing! I hope you're feeling proud of yourself today, this is the start of a new exciting chapter in your life.

Your course sounds so exciting, I studied Media at university and absolutely loved it! :smile:

Becky

Quick Reply

Latest

Trending

Trending