The Student Room Group

Admission to US and Canadian Unis with these Results

Hi. I received my AS-Level Results yesterday. I got AACD (the D in Maths). I have dropped maths and I will be sending the subject I got a C in (English lit) for remarking and if the result doesn't change I will resit in January. I got the A's in Economics and History. What are my chances of getting into a good uni in the US or Canada for an economics degree? I got 7 A*s (Five 9's and Two 8's) and 1 A for my IGCSEs and I participate in multiple extracurriculars. I will be taking my SATs in August and in October again if needed and I will be aiming for a 1500+
Original post by anonymous_12.
Hi. I received my AS-Level Results yesterday. I got AACD (the D in Maths). I have dropped maths and I will be sending the subject I got a C in (English lit) for remarking and if the result doesn't change I will resit in January. I got the A's in Economics and History. What are my chances of getting into a good uni in the US or Canada for an economics degree? I got 7 A*s (Five 9's and Two 8's) and 1 A for my IGCSEs and I participate in multiple extracurriculars. I will be taking my SATs in August and in October again if needed and I will be aiming for a 1500+

Hiya :hi:
Honestly I am not too sure :colondollar:
I've moved your thread into the international study forum so you can get a few more relevant responses :yy:

Quick Reply

Latest

Trending

Trending