The Student Room Group

Accommodation Portal Error

Logged in on Thursday and everything was fine. There was a notice at the top letting me know that I had to accept my offer by the following Thursday. I logged in today (Saturday) and there's an error telling me that they cannot find my student record. I have emailed straight away but it's the weekend so I don't expect to get a reply until Monday. I haven't accepted my accommodation offer yet because I have been busy. This is really stressing me out. Not sure if it's relevant but this is my firm university, not insurance or from clearing.

Any advice? I'm beyond anxious
Reply 1
Which Uni ...?
Original post by 048243
Logged in on Thursday and everything was fine. There was a notice at the top letting me know that I had to accept my offer by the following Thursday. I logged in today (Saturday) and there's an error telling me that they cannot find my student record. I have emailed straight away but it's the weekend so I don't expect to get a reply until Monday. I haven't accepted my accommodation offer yet because I have been busy. This is really stressing me out. Not sure if it's relevant but this is my firm university, not insurance or from clearing.

Any advice? I'm beyond anxious

Hi @048243

Sorry to hear this I understand why this is causing stress. I think it could just be an issue on there system I would maybe recommend trying again later on. It could just be because multiple people are on that page.

Hopefully as you have sent an email they will be able to see this and get it sorted soon. I'm sure if they are giving you till next Thursday to accept you should still be able to accept the accommodation offer at a later date.

Hope that helps! :smile:

Rebecca
2nd Year Geoenvironmental Hazards Student
Reply 3
Original post by EdgeHillStudents
Hi @048243

Sorry to hear this I understand why this is causing stress. I think it could just be an issue on there system I would maybe recommend trying again later on. It could just be because multiple people are on that page.

Hopefully as you have sent an email they will be able to see this and get it sorted soon. I'm sure if they are giving you till next Thursday to accept you should still be able to accept the accommodation offer at a later date.

Hope that helps! :smile:

Rebecca
2nd Year Geoenvironmental Hazards Student

Thank you. I hope that's the case. I will phone Monday afternoon if I haven't heard anything.
Original post by 048243
Thank you. I hope that's the case. I will phone Monday afternoon if I haven't heard anything.

Great, I hope all goes well for you!
Rebecca
(edited 8 months ago)

Quick Reply

Latest

Trending

Trending