The Student Room Group

NHS Learning Support Fund

Hello guys, my tuition and maintenance loan as been approved. I was going to apply for nhs learning support fund but no January starter, the only month showing up are September, October and November. I'm a confused, open to any advice. My course is starting January 2024.
Original post by Arabella5
Hello guys, my tuition and maintenance loan as been approved. I was going to apply for nhs learning support fund but no January starter, the only month showing up are September, October and November. I'm a confused, open to any advice. My course is starting January 2024.

You can contact NHS LSF via email ([email protected]) or phone 0300 330 0521 with your query. They're open from 9 until 3 today.

https://www.nhsbsa.nhs.uk/nhs-learning-support-fund-lsf/contact-us
Reply 2
Original post by normaw
You can contact NHS LSF via email ([email protected]) or phone 0300 330 0521 with your query. They're open from 9 until 3

Thank you
Reply 3

Just got in touch, they said the January one is not opened yet, that it's will be in couple of months. Thank you for your time 😊
Just got in touch, they said the January one is not opened yet, that it's will be in couple of months. Thank you for your time 😊

No problem.:smile:

Quick Reply

Latest

Trending

Trending