The Student Room Group

Uni application

im planning to go uni, but i just started college and i will have to do 3 years, i want to do civil engineering should i apply this year or the following?
Hey there, just to confirm you're going into your first year of college? You will typically apply to uni in your final year of college when you're receiving your results, these convert to 'ucas points' for your application
Reply 2
What is the 3-year course?
Hi there,

From what you have written I am under the impression that you have just started college and still have three years left. You should be applying to university in your third and final year so you have plenty of time to choose your course, have a look a which unis you like e.t.c.,
If you're looking at oxford/cambridge then the deadline will be somewhere in November, otherwise the deadline will be end of January of your final college year. Official dates will be let known to you closer to the time.

Hope this helped,
- Sophie (uni of Bath)
Reply 4
Original post by University of Bath

If you're looking at oxford/cambridge then the deadline will be somewhere in November,

No its is not - its 15 OCTOBER.
Reply 5
Original post by McGinger
What is the 3-year course?

I will do level 2 Engineering and then switch with Btec level 3 Construction and building environment as after the lvl2 Engineering i will have the requirements for the level 3 Construction.

Quick Reply

Latest

Trending

Trending