The Student Room Group

University Choice

I've done a year of architecture at Sheffield Hallam University and got 3 As in a level. I got higher a levels as expected but still went to shu. At the time I didn't want take a gap year due to changing student finance rules. However, I now realizing that I could have gotten into uni of Sheffield or UCL. Does the university define your career?
Original post by EmbodiedChip93
I've done a year of architecture at Sheffield Hallam University and got 3 As in a level. I got higher a levels as expected but still went to shu. At the time I didn't want take a gap year due to changing student finance rules. However, I now realizing that I could have gotten into uni of Sheffield or UCL. Does the university define your career?

No, only yourself. Your grade in the degree, your life experiences… your university is there to help you, to begin the start of your career
(edited 7 months ago)
Original post by EmbodiedChip93

Finish your degree at SHU, find a good placement and then apply to a different uni for your MArch. You and your experience define your career, not the uni.

Quick Reply

Latest

Trending

Trending