The Student Room Group

CO1 form

Hi,
I filled out my student finance form earlier this year as if I would be living at home with my parents, but circumstances have changed and I'm set to move into uni accommodation this year. I believe I would be entitled to a higher maintenance loan in these circumstances and rang the SFE number about it to see what to do. They said I need to sign a CO1 form out but I cannot find it anywhere online. Could someone please help me with getting ahold of this form. Some info regarding the form - I am a full time returning student from the UK.
Original post by Sophie WP
Hi,
I filled out my student finance form earlier this year as if I would be living at home with my parents, but circumstances have changed and I'm set to move into uni accommodation this year. I believe I would be entitled to a higher maintenance loan in these circumstances and rang the SFE number about it to see what to do. They said I need to sign a CO1 form out but I cannot find it anywhere online. Could someone please help me with getting ahold of this form. Some info regarding the form - I am a full time returning student from the UK.

Hi Sophie,

Yes, this if the form here. It doesn't need to be posted, you can upload it to your account.

Thanks, Graeme

https://media.slc.co.uk/sfe/2324/ft/sfe_co1_form_2324_o.pdf

Quick Reply

Latest

Trending

Trending