The Student Room Group

Grades through clearing entered wrong

While I was entering my grades through a university's clearing website, I somehow managed to enter the wrong grades for Physics and Further Maths, I got an E for Physics and D for Further Maths but I entered the opposite grades for the 2 subjects on the clearing admissions. I managed to get an offer from the university but I'm worried that now that I have sent a confirmation of my actual grades I will be rejected from the university. I am planning to call the university as soon as it is open tomorrow but I just really need to know if I should expect to be rejected.
Reply 1
Phone the University first thing in the morning.
Original post by ttkoko
While I was entering my grades through a university's clearing website, I somehow managed to enter the wrong grades for Physics and Further Maths, I got an E for Physics and D for Further Maths but I entered the opposite grades for the 2 subjects on the clearing admissions. I managed to get an offer from the university but I'm worried that now that I have sent a confirmation of my actual grades I will be rejected from the university. I am planning to call the university as soon as it is open tomorrow but I just really need to know if I should expect to be rejected.

Hello.

No worries if this happens. But you will be asked to confirm your grades with certificates, so it is best you are honest now and so I suggest you call them and let them know as it is unlikely you would get away with it.

Kind regards,
The Coventry University Team

Quick Reply

Latest

Trending

Trending