The Student Room Group

Apply for Uni

Good evening to everyone
I am new to this platform and find it very interesting and helpful.
I do not know all the points that i need to do in order to apply at university in the uk.I am a little informed and maybe late to some university deadlines.If someone wants to help me with this process, don't hesitate to tell me.
I accept all the information, even files,photos about scholarships,universities,the key points and others.
I am from Moldova,and my nationality is romanian.
I want to apply for a full scholarship at a university within london,in uk.I have the exam needed for student visa just need an offer on a course by a licensed student sponsor,how i undestod.I can apply through ucas or main site of university.I prepare myself for writing the personal statement and find the advice from here very helpful.
How do I understand I need the personal statement and the reference letter to apply.

If someone can confirm this information and add information,advice please write.
Original post by Elizabeth.35
Good evening to everyone
I am new to this platform and find it very interesting and helpful.
I do not know all the points that i need to do in order to apply at university in the uk.I am a little informed and maybe late to some university deadlines.If someone wants to help me with this process, don't hesitate to tell me.
I accept all the information, even files,photos about scholarships,universities,the key points and others.
I am from Moldova,and my nationality is romanian.
I want to apply for a full scholarship at a university within london,in uk.I have the exam needed for student visa just need an offer on a course by a licensed student sponsor,how i undestod.I can apply through ucas or main site of university.I prepare myself for writing the personal statement and find the advice from here very helpful.
How do I understand I need the personal statement and the reference letter to apply.

If someone can confirm this information and add information,advice please write.

In the UK, most undergraduate courses are applied to via UCAS. There is a summary of the application process here:

https://www.ucas.com/undergraduate/applying-university/filling-your-ucas-undergraduate-application

Rather than detail all the specifics, the most important thing to note is that fully funded scholarships are extremely uncommon, (especially so for international students). I would research the funding pages of any unis you may consider, as well as scholarships in your home country. You have until Jan 25th to apply to courses for entry in 2024.
Reply 3
Original post by Admit-One
In the UK, most undergraduate courses are applied to via UCAS. There is a summary of the application process here:

https://www.ucas.com/undergraduate/applying-university/filling-your-ucas-undergraduate-application

Rather than detail all the specifics, the most important thing to note is that fully funded scholarships are extremely uncommon, (especially so for international students). I would research the funding pages of any unis you may consider, as well as scholarships in your home country. You have until Jan 25th to apply to courses for entry in 2024.

Thank you !
Reply 4
Original post by Elizabeth.35
Thank you !

I'm also from Moldova, just curious what course are you applying for? And at what universities?
Reply 5
Original post by MARCU51
I'm also from Moldova, just curious what course are you applying for? And at what universities?

Sorry for such a late response.I think maybe something with business and management,finances and accounting.I dont know yet ,at what university to apply.
How is your proccess of applying? Did you decide where to apply?

Quick Reply

Latest

Trending

Trending