The Student Room Group

When do unis respond?

Hey all,
I know this question doesnt really have an exact answer, but for the unis ive applied to: oxford, southampton, notts, york, cardiff, which tend to respond quicker? Do some only consider applications when all applications have been sent? Or do they look at them as soon as they are sent? Im applying for biology btw :smile:
Original post by open-pistachio
Hey all,
I know this question doesnt really have an exact answer, but for the unis ive applied to: oxford, southampton, notts, york, cardiff, which tend to respond quicker? Do some only consider applications when all applications have been sent? Or do they look at them as soon as they are sent? Im applying for biology btw :smile:

There isnt an answer to most of this. Oxford answer in Jan. Most others have until May although I suspect they will have replied by Christmas as the courses probably wont be oversubscribed.
There's some major changes to the way university systems connect to UCAS being put in place this year that are likely to delay the start of application processing at a lot of universities.
Between now and June basically. Often no rhyme or reason when you'll get an offer.

Quick Reply

Latest

Trending

Trending