The Student Room Group

Conditional offers

Can I get conditional offers with the UCAS grade being AAB when the requirements are A*A*A to AAA, I've had bad health issues where I had so many appointments and I missed about half of my physics lessons in year 12, and I also missed some lessons in my other subjects. My medical issues affected two of my mocks so I wasn't able to perform that well at all, apart from taking a gap year what else can I do?
Some unis give aspirational offers, so yes, you might still get offers when you are predicted a grade below, (two is a bit of a push).

Have your referee detail your health issues in the appropriate place of the reference form.
Reply 2
Original post by Admit-One
Some unis give aspirational offers, so yes, you might still get offers when you are predicted a grade below, (two is a bit of a push).

Have your referee detail your health issues in the appropriate place of the reference form.

okay thank you and do you know which unis will give these aspirational offers
Original post by Durga66882

most do but the very top dont. I suspect a university asking for A*AA instead going to drop that much.
Original post by Durga66882

As above, most will, but typically not very top unis or very competitive courses.

You can always contact the unis ahead of applying and ask if they give aspirational offers or whether you need to be predicted their typical offer to be considered.

Quick Reply

Latest

Trending

Trending