The Student Room Group

Apply to UCL with AAC

I want to apply to UCL but I feel like it is a waste of an option since the requirements are AAB and my predicted are AAC. I can try to convince my teacher to bump it up my one grade since it was a strong C, weak B. I am also eligible for contextual offers.
Original post by jvsminetea
I want to apply to UCL but I feel like it is a waste of an option since the requirements are AAB and my predicted are AAC. I can try to convince my teacher to bump it up my one grade since it was a strong C, weak B. I am also eligible for contextual offers.

If you think you will achieve offers with your other choices, then having one or two aspirational choices is fine.
Original post by jvsminetea

They'll still consider you if your 1 grade below their entry requimrenets. But since you get a contextual offer then you should be fine.

Quick Reply

Latest

Trending

Trending