The Student Room Group

my so called friend dared me to skip detention now i am paying the price ?

i have just got home from serving a 1 and a half hour detention as a punishment for messing around in class, the problem is i had this detention on tuesday my friend dared me to skip the detention and go out with instead, i accepted and went out with her , the next day my head of year called me into her office and said missing detention is NOT acceptable, and i will be punished with a 4 hour saturday detention, so tomorrow i will have to be at school at 9am in FULL school uniform , navy blue shirt, navy blue skirt, tie and navy blue blazer, we will have to sit at our desks in TOTAL silence and write punishment essays, my whole weekend has been ruined, when i told my friend about this she just said sorry but its your own fault NOTHING to do with me, advice please ?
Reply 1
Do you not have free will? I'm not sure a friend like that is a friend I'd want. But, you're responsible for your own behaviour, next time say no.
Original post by NickH77
Do you not have free will? I'm not sure a friend like that is a friend I'd want. But, you're responsible for your own behaviour, next time say no.

i know you are right, but it just sounded fun to skip detention and go out and have fun, tomorrow i have a 4 hour saturday detention to serve, i REALLY dont want to go, i always go out with my friends on a saturday.i will hate sitting at a desk in school uniform writing boring punishment essays ?

Quick Reply

Latest

Trending

Trending