The Student Room Group

Funding for Graduate entry Vet med

I am applying for graduate entry vet med (4 years) and i'm just finishing up my undergraduate degree. I understand you get no tuition loan but you do get a maintenance loan for vet med as a second degree. BUT Do you still get the same amount/type of maintenance loan if you also study a masters degree (one year) and then do the vet med degree? is it counted as a second or third? degree I am unsure
Original post by ghart_
I am applying for graduate entry vet med (4 years) and i'm just finishing up my undergraduate degree. I understand you get no tuition loan but you do get a maintenance loan for vet med as a second degree. BUT Do you still get the same amount/type of maintenance loan if you also study a masters degree (one year) and then do the vet med degree? is it counted as a second or third? degree I am unsure

Hi ghart_,

Yes, you would be eligible for the Maintenance Loan and supplementary grants, if applicable. You can go on to a masters then attend the Graduate Entry Veterinary course, as it is an exception to equal level qualification rules.

Thanks, Clare

Quick Reply

Latest

Trending

Trending