The Student Room Group

A+ always tips

I am currently a striving A student but various of my teachers in the past have slightly impeded with that leaving me with a high B in my non advanced class, how do I maintain my status with an inadequate teacher?
Original post by IntelligentB3ing
I am currently a striving A student but various of my teachers in the past have slightly impeded with that leaving me with a high B in my non advanced class, how do I maintain my status with an inadequate teacher?

Hi @IntelligentB3ing

Congrats on the high grades! You will probably have your methods of doing things by now as you're already achieving good grades.

If you're aiming for A's or to maintain high grades, consistency is key. When I was revising, I liked to do short bursts of revision to go over notes and test myself to keep revisiting content. And using past exam papers is what helped me the most when revising.

If you're struggling a bit with your teachers, try not to let it get the better of you. Do your best in their classes and you can always review the lessons when you get home to make sure you understood what they had covered. And if you keep putting the work in, I'm sure your grades will shift up to where you'd like them to be.

Please do also remember to take some breaks and have some time for yourself. Maintaining high grades can sometimes make you feel burned out, so take some time away from your studies to chill out a bit.

Hope this helps.
Emily
Student Ambassador at BCU

Quick Reply

Latest

Trending

Trending