The Student Room Group

Annoying Universities

If I email a university to ask a question but I do not understand what they mean and ask them for clarification around two more times do you think when I apply they will remember and reject me.

I do not think I was rude in any of the messages but I may have come off as dumb and well when talking to a medical I should not right but it is also the beginning of the year so will they remember around application time?
Original post by lilysilly_5454
If I email a university to ask a question but I do not understand what they mean and ask them for clarification around two more times do you think when I apply they will remember and reject me.

I do not think I was rude in any of the messages but I may have come off as dumb and well when talking to a medical I should not right but it is also the beginning of the year so will they remember around application time?

Do not be silly. They will not note down name, time and date of communication and ban you.
Original post by lilysilly_5454

No, they won't remember or care.

Quick Reply

Latest

Trending

Trending