The Student Room Group

NHS Learning support fund

Hi,
Just wondering if anybody who will be receiving the LSF has any answers for me please ?
On my account it says i am a matched student in attendance, however underneath it says no payments can be shown til your university confirms your attendance ? What does this mean? As i thought the money is paid this month ? Or am
i just overthinking ?
Thank you !
Original post by TinyblueXx
Hi,
Just wondering if anybody who will be receiving the LSF has any answers for me please ?
On my account it says i am a matched student in attendance, however underneath it says no payments can be shown til your university confirms your attendance ? What does this mean? As i thought the money is paid this month ? Or am
i just overthinking ?
Thank you !

Have you had an email from NHS LSF yet saying that your uni has confirmed your attendance and that your payment has been approved (my daughter received this yesterday)? Payments aren't due until around 21 November so there is still time for your status to be updated. :smile:
Reply 2
Hi,
Yes i received my email from them on the 1st November so hopefully i have another update soon .
Thank you for your reply 😊
Original post by TinyblueXx
Hi,
i just overthinking ?
Thank you !

Hi,

I would recommend that you email your university to see if they have approved your attendance, if they have it may just be that the payment hasn't been updated on your account yet. Payments aren't due to be released until the 21st of November so there's still plenty of time for it to update on your account.

The LSF webpage can be a bit of a minefield to navigate but if the payment isn't showing a few days before the 21st, I'd contact the LSF team and ask if anything is missing that you can resolve.

I hope this is of some assistance,

Mary
London South Bank University Student Rep (3rd-year Children's Nursing)
Reply 4
Original post by normaw
Have you had an email from NHS LSF yet saying that your uni has confirmed your attendance and that your payment has been approved (my daughter received this yesterday)? Payments aren't due until around 21 November so there is still time for your status to be updated. :smile:

Hi, can you please provide an update if you received your payment? Mine said the same and later provided a payment date but money never went into my bank account.
Original post by IamDee Dee
Hi, can you please provide an update if you received your payment? Mine said the same and later provided a payment date but money never went into my bank account.

Yes my daughter did receive the payment. I'd contact the NHS LSF to ask why there is a delay. It might be that your uni has not confirmed your attendance. Also, check that the bank details you gave are correct.

Contact details:

https://www.nhsbsa.nhs.uk/nhs-learning-support-fund-lsf/contact-us
(edited 5 months ago)

Quick Reply

Latest

Trending

Trending