The Student Room Group

Best IB Subjects for law

Hi, I am in the 9th grade right now, and I am studying at ACS Athens, I am trying to plan ahead for IB and getting accepted into a Univesity in the US. I don't know if this is the right website but can anyone recommend IB Courses to take considering I want to study law? P.S. Don't mind the username
Original post by lawobsessed
Hi, I am in the 9th grade right now, and I am studying at ACS Athens, I am trying to plan ahead for IB and getting accepted into a Univesity in the US. I don't know if this is the right website but can anyone recommend IB Courses to take considering I want to study law? P.S. Don't mind the username

I mean, the most suitable from group 3 would be global politics, but history/ econ also seem to be fine (depends on the subjects your school offers). ESS could also be relevant ( you could say that you're interested in protecting nature and people). Everything else is up to you
Reply 2
There are no required HL subjects for Law - you just need high grades.
An essay-based subject like English, History, Politics is useful for skills, but is not essential.
So - choose 3 subjects you will enjoy studying, and where you feel confident of high grades.

Quick Reply

Latest

Trending

Trending