The Student Room Group

How to parallel park?

I just can’t do it! My driving instructor has a technique but whenever I’m not with her I try and do it and I just can’t get it right - I’m always too far aaay from the kerb!!

I just don’t know when to straighten up’ without being prompted and my test is on Friday and I’m v stressed. I’ve never hit the Kerb.

My driving observations are all good but reverse bay parking and parallel parking are going to be my downfall. I’ve practised loads with my family but again I can’t do it all by myself!
Original post by Amydesigns1104
I just can’t do it! My driving instructor has a technique but whenever I’m not with her I try and do it and I just can’t get it right - I’m always too far aaay from the kerb!!

I just don’t know when to straighten up’ without being prompted and my test is on Friday and I’m v stressed. I’ve never hit the Kerb.

My driving observations are all good but reverse bay parking and parallel parking are going to be my downfall. I’ve practised loads with my family but again I can’t do it all by myself!

Try this tutorial, it might give you a bit of help - https://www.ukdrivingskills.co.uk/learning-to-drive/parallel-parking/

Quick Reply

Latest

Trending

Trending