The Student Room Group

International students' chances in LSE, UCL, Warwick, Edenborough with AP grades

I am an international student, studying American curriculum. I have 3.9 GPA and 1500 SAT. I have AP scores of 5,4,4 and predictive AP scores of 5,5,5,5 by the end of the year. I have a lot of leadership, community service and work experience related to economics What are my chances of getting an offer for economics from LSE, Warwick, UCL, or Edenborough?.
(edited 5 months ago)
Original post by Ninjapenang
I am an international student, studying American curriculum. I have 3.9 GPA and 1500 SAT. I have AP scores of 5,4,4 and predictive AP scores of 5,5,5,5 by the end of the year. I have a lot of leadership, community service and work experience related to economics What are my chances of getting an offer for economics from LSE, Warwick, UCL, or Edenborough?.

Econ is typically very competitive, and at those unis moreso. I'm guessing they all ask for 555 in AP's so that is that box ticked. You'll definitely be be considered, but beyond that anyone would just be guessing.

Quick Reply

Latest

Trending

Trending