The Student Room Group

Why does my birth control do this

Can anyone explain why when i take birth control after the first pack 21 days everything’s fine but when I’m about to start my second packet when I wipe there’s the tiniest bit of blood on tissue I did only start the pill in June had bleeding for a month everything was fine after that but I’ve noticed every second packet I have little blood on tissue not even red why is this? Is my body still not used to the tablets?
(edited 5 months ago)
Reply 1
Original post by Chaosbecki
Can anyone explain why when i take birth control after the first pack 21 days everything’s fine but when I’m about to start my second packet when I wipe there’s the tiniest bit of blood on tissue I did only start the pill in June had bleeding for a month everything was fine after that but I’ve noticed every second packet I have little blood on tissue not even red why is this? Is my body still not used to the tablets?

Your body can take anytime between 3 - 6 months to get use of you taking the birth control.
You'll normally get small amount of blood around the same time you would normally have your periods.

If it doesn't calm down then go back to your GP and see what they say.

Quick Reply

Latest