The Student Room Group

sleepovers

this is just a rant (sozz)

me and my friend group are planning to have a sleepover later this week, just to have fun with each other, and they can all go. But the problem is my parents. They are so HARD TO CONVINCE like literally, even if the pros were better than the cons (they're never cons), they still wouldn't let me. I asked my dad if i can go and he said yes, but I have to ask my mum if she agrees. Mind you, she's totally against the whole idea. I told her "why?" many times but she wouldn't give me a reason. Until today, she started saying that there's a chance i could be harmed or something and the most DIABOLICAL one was that " because you are developing hormones, when you sleep with with other girls on the same bed, you will start the process of becoming a lesbian". HOW? I really don't understand, and it's not a good enough reason to not allow me. She knows well enough that i don't cuddle or do such with my friends. The only aim is to make pizzas, watch movies and play roblox and have a nice time!!!!! Altogether, this is so frustrating!!!!

Quick Reply

Latest

Trending

Trending