The Student Room Group

Could I quit my work to do this

Some jobs are tedious, gruelling and sometimes politics are played and one higher management may not have your back.

However I did win up to £3k in one month betting and £1k the other months ago betting.

I won't tell you which specific bet, I know when a 80/1 wins and I don't put on the bet because I'm asleep.

I will only bet once a day.

Put £10a on 66/1 will yield £670, I'm done for the week and I could do this every day.

I don't know how much savings I need to have to go for it maybe even £1k is enough

If someone is that could finding 66/1 bets

I could even do a membership service
Reply 2
Original post by Admit-One
No.

A few people have made it successfully betting.

A few people.

If I am that good at finding high priced bets. I can't see why not.
Original post by Anonymous
A few people have made it successfully betting.

A few people.

If I am that good at finding high priced bets. I can't see why not.

The thread is redundant if you’ve stumbled across some foolproof scheme that the highly profitable betting industry hasn’t considered.
Reply 4
Original post by Admit-One
The thread is redundant if you’ve stumbled across some foolproof scheme that the highly profitable betting industry hasn’t considered.

I have and I've studied whatever I've studied for seven years.

So what’s the thread for?
Original post by Anonymous #1

what r u betting on?? horseracing? weather events?
Reply 7
Some jobs are tedious, gruelling and sometimes politics are played and one higher management may not have your back.

However I did win up to £3k in one month betting and £1k the other months ago betting.

I won't tell you which specific bet, I know when a 80/1 wins and I don't put on the bet because I'm asleep.

I will only bet once a day.

Put £10a on 66/1 will yield £670, I'm done for the week and I could do this every day.

I don't know how much savings I need to have to go for it maybe even £1k is enough

If someone is that could finding 66/1 bets

I could even do a membership service

I am into gambling also, and i have sure fire way to spot trends and make incredibly accurate predictions also. My next prediction is that your story has less then a 10000/1 chance of being in anyway truthful, and you will argue away and talk about not giving up your sources and predictions due to needing to charge members fees etc, despite you obviously not needing money at all.

Greg
Reply 8
I won't tell you what I'm betting on.

Today I knew a 80/1 would win and voila it did.

I'm that lazy and I don't need to bet everyday, only once a week.

If I do have a fool proof method then surely I can quit work.
Looks like quitting work... will be the biggest gamble of all.

3269474-3500701032-th.jpg

Wow my prediction came true, its easy this betting lark.

then do it.
Reply 12
I only bet on two indicators a day.

Saying that, my formula could be applied to any betting site.

The downside is maybe the customers may know what timings I go for, then leave my business.

Maybe I should just seek out a few investors.
Reply 13
Today, I won a 66/1 bet.

Unless my business model gears towards finding investors. I think this is the best model.

I don't think the membership business model will work, they'll have to join specific websites and I'll have to give them the specific bet.
Reply 14
This is kind of like Forex Trading, Crypto, etc. None of it really works.
There’s a reason these people spend a huge amount of time selling others their INSIDER KNOWLEDGE and FOOLPROOF SYSTEM rather than using it directly to get wildly rich.
Reply 16
On a £1700pm salary it's difficult. Obviously I wish to earn more and I probably can. Some of these high odd wins come when I'm asleep.

I only allocate £50pm to betting.

However yes, I will only bet on odds of 80-1 or over now and that's once a day.

Its true I can profit from this. However there is more money to be paid if I can create a tipster service for thousands with proof that is.
On a £1700pm salary it's difficult. Obviously I wish to earn more and I probably can. Some of these high odd wins come when I'm asleep.

I only allocate £50pm to betting.

However yes, I will only bet on odds of 80-1 or over now and that's once a day.

Its true I can profit from this. However there is more money to be paid if I can create a tipster service for thousands with proof that is.

I thought you only needed £1k put aside to quit your job?
Reply 18
Yes it is.

However I did bet thinking a 80/1 would win. Then it was the next event where the 80/1 won.

However, I'm not sure what figure to reach to quit my job.

For long term, a few investors, that membership business model.

Quick Reply

Latest

Trending

Trending