The Student Room Group

Still not got any offers?

My application seemed really strong so I'm worried that I haven't got any offers back even though It's nearly been a month since I applied for Ucas (December 6th)
Original post by a$ap_pranjol
My application seemed really strong so I'm worried that I haven't got any offers back even though It's nearly been a month since I applied for Ucas (December 6th)

The average decision time is 7 weeks and for 2 weeks since your application was submitted unis in the UK have been completely closed. It's probably been with them for 10 processing days or less. Have patience :smile:
Reply 2
You will need to be more patient - yes, its frustrating just waiting, but thousands of other people are in exactly the same position as you so just hang on in there, and wait for the decisions over the next few months.
Reply 3
Original post by a$ap_pranjol

considering you applied in december, this is expected. most unis will only respond after january deadline anyway so you have plenty of time to get offers!

Quick Reply

Latest

Trending

Trending