The Student Room Group

No friends In college still

Been in college since September and even now in January I have made no friends. I was going to join a science club at the start however I started work and the science club is on the day off I work on.
Finding it really hard to make friends, I only have one who’s not in all the time since she does a BTEC. Most days I sit alone in the canteen and study rooms, nobody even approaches me.

Anybody have any advice please?
Reply 1
Original post by Sm200627
Been in college since September and even now in January I have made no friends. I was going to join a science club at the start however I started work and the science club is on the day off I work on.
Finding it really hard to make friends, I only have one who’s not in all the time since she does a BTEC. Most days I sit alone in the canteen and study rooms, nobody even approaches me.

Anybody have any advice please?

I been alone for the last 2 years and i just got used to it. The reality is that you need to make the first move, no one is going to come to you and just start talking because most are already in their groups and the others for some reason just don't talk. Approach them, that is the only solution im sorry.
Original post by Sukhveer1
I been alone for the last 2 years and i just got used to it. The reality is that you need to make the first move, no one is going to come to you and just start talking because most are already in their groups and the others for some reason just don't talk. Approach them, that is the only solution im sorry.

Not OP but I personally tried approaching so many different people and still zero friends

Quick Reply

Latest

Trending

Trending