The Student Room Group

Uk university

I want to go to a university in the uk but do not live there at the moment. I am moving back in 2025. I am British and have a British passport but I live in another country. I have also never graduated from an english school. I have 5 gcse and A levels. Can I get in as a uk student and not pay the international tuition fee?
Original post by Anonymous #1
I want to go to a university in the uk but do not live there at the moment. I am moving back in 2025. I am British and have a British passport but I live in another country. I have also never graduated from an english school. I have 5 gcse and A levels. Can I get in as a uk student and not pay the international tuition fee?

I'm reasonably sure that if you are a UK citizen then you don't have to pay, however it might be worth contacting the universities you are considering applying to to check.
I would read up on the guidance on the UKCISA website. In your case it will depend where you were ordinarily resident for the 3 years before the course and if you were abroad, why.

Quick Reply

Latest

Trending

Trending