The Student Room Group

Applied bioscience foundation year at cov uni

Hi, so I’ve got a place at cov uni to study applied bioscience foundation year. The aim is to follow on to diagnostic radiography the following year. My first question is, is this the correct course to be taking to lead me onto it and my second question is, what open days are there for this year and which location are they at?
Original post by Sophiejones96
Hi, so I’ve got a place at cov uni to study applied bioscience foundation year. The aim is to follow on to diagnostic radiography the following year. My first question is, is this the correct course to be taking to lead me onto it and my second question is, what open days are there for this year and which location are they at?

Are you intending to continue studying DR at Coventry uni? If so, contact admissions and ask if the bioscience foundation year will get you onto their course. Please note that if this is not the case (ie you intend to study DR at another uni), then foundation years are not usually transferrable and a one-year Access to HE course might be a better (and cheaper) option for you.

@Coventry University Student Ambassadors might be able to help with your other questions.
Reply 2
Original post by normaw

Are you intending to continue studying DR at Coventry uni? If so, contact admissions and ask if the bioscience foundation year will get you onto their course. Please note that if this is not the case (ie you intend to study DR at another uni), then foundation years are not usually transferrable and a one-year Access to HE course might be a better (and cheaper) option for you.

@Coventry University Student Ambassadors might be able to help with your other questions.

Thanks so much! Yes I intend to continue to DR at the same uni

Quick Reply

Latest