The Student Room Group

University requirements

Can I get into uni with a c in maths I have a C in English and took online alevels in English language and literature I also have a health and social level 3 qualification?
Original post by Donny002s
Can I get into uni with a c in maths I have a C in English and took online alevels in English language and literature I also have a health and social level 3 qualification?

The answer to this will depend on what you want to study and where. Can you tell me what do you want to study at university? :smile:

Hiya!

All universities should list their entry requirements on the website under each individual course. As far as I am aware the minimum requirements for majority of subjects are Five GCSEs at grade C/4 or above including English and Maths; but as I have said if there is a course you are looking for in particular I would double check the entry requirements stated.

Hope this helps and is made a bit clearer
-Maddie, second year Health and well-being in society student at De Montfort University

Hi there

The answer would really depend on what course and University you are interested in. :smile:
I would recommend having a look at the entry requirements on different Universities' websites. If you are uncertain you could always get in touch with the University to find out whether you will be eligible.
I hope this helps.

Chloe
University of Kent Student Rep

Quick Reply

Latest

Trending

Trending