The Student Room Group

SGfan386's GYG forum (sorry I'm late)

I realise it's incredibly late :afraid:. It's ok though, I've still been revising, but I think it would be really fun to tell people what I'm doing. I'm studying Psychology, Health and Social and Medical science. I've got my medical science mock in a few days, so I might revise that mostly at first. Hope you enjoy seeing what I'm doing!

I am also a procrastinator lol, so hopefully this will help me feel motivated, or just distract me even more, but who knows haha.
Tips from yours truly
[SPOLER] Also, don't get burned out. Yes, it's important to do a good amount of revision to get where you want to be, but I find that I get burned out after doing quite a few exam questions, so have breaks!!
Do work with friends, as long as you don't get distracted. Doing flashcards together is like a fun puzzle.
Use Seneca. It gives you a brief outline of each part of your course, which can help you to eventually understand it
Most of all, try and enjoy it! Remember what you're doing them for, and even if you don't enjoy it, tell yourself you do and eventually you will
(edited 3 months ago)
Reply 1
Hi nice to meet you! No probs for being late
Welcome to Grow Your Grades! How did your medical science mock go?

Quick Reply

Latest

Trending

Trending