The Student Room Group

Receiving Full-Time tuition fee after OU?

Hey,
I’ve seen a lot of different answers regarding full time & part time tuition fee’s and it’s caused me quite a bit of anxiety so I’ve brought it here to try and get some answers

I completed one year of study at the Open University with a part time tuition fee, I started my second year at the Open University but left after one month.

I’m now planning on going to brick uni. I have received no qualification from the OU as I didn’t complete the entire course, will I run into any issues when applying for a full time student loan, or is part time & full time loans separate?

Thanks!
Hi there. Can you confirm the full name or the new course and university? Will the new course be full time or part time? How many year will it be? When does the new course start? Thanks, Leah.
Reply 2
Original post by Leah SLC
Hi there. Can you confirm the full name or the new course and university? Will the new course be full time or part time? How many year will it be? When does the new course start? Thanks, Leah.

Hi! The course will be English & Creative writing at Falmouth. It’s 3 years and will be full time
Thanks. We do not take any part time previous study into account for full time course, and vice versa. So, since Open University is classed as part time, you would be fully funded for the new full time course. Thanks, Leah.

Quick Reply

Latest

Trending

Trending